Dimmable 5W GU10 LED Downlight with the equivalent output of a 50W halogen. Over 85% energy savings compared to the equivalent halogen. Long life of 50,000 hours (over 22 years¹).
Each bulb replaced will save over $1500 in electricity and replacement costs during its long lifetime².
• 5W LED bulb with equivalent light output to a 50W halogen.
• Bulb is the size of a standard GU10 50W halogen and therefore fits into any enclosure.
• LED Module Made in Japan by Nichia Corporation.
• High-tech ceramic heat-sink for optimum heat dissipation and aesthetics.
• Warm-white colour temperature of 3000K.
• Lifetime of 50,000 hours.
• High output of 320 lumens.
• Low energy consumption.
• Clearly defined beam spread of 36 degrees (equivalent to a regular GU10 halogen).
• UV- and IR-free light for less heat and protection for heat-sensitive objects.
• C-Tick approved in Australia for interference-free lighting.
• 3-year warranty and 14 day money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Fits in any holder in which a conventional halogen GU10 lamp is specified.
• Over 90% energy saving compared with halogen lamps
• Lower maintenance costs
• Suitable for indoor applications in open luminaires (with an open/free air gap of min. 10 mm)
• For accent and general lighting (e.g. hotels, shops and offices)
¹ Based on 6 hours per day typical usage.
² Based on 25c/kWh electricity pricing increasing by 5% p/a.